Friday, September 14, 2012

LOOKING OLD TO LOOKING NEW

 

Here is a stand that I got at an estate sale. It was given to me and I thought I would never use it because the finish was almost gone. After I got it home I kept looking at it thinking how much I liked it and wondered what I could do to it without much work since I’m very sick with lyme disease. I had some Old English Furniture Polish and it was dark so I thought I would give it a try . Here is what it looked like when I got it. I had already done the top before I made any pics but you can see the difference. The bottom looks pretty bad and the top looks nice after I used the Old English. I have no idea how old this thing is but it sure had some wear on it.

 

1333108287749

1333180853628

This is up close so you can see the difference the Old English made. Now I will show you the finished product that I am proud to use,  thanks to Old English.

1333108290256

Here it is in use. That old thing I thought I would never use has filled up a corner in my foyer that I had no idea what to do with.

1333182122533

I am in no way affiliated with Old English, just love the product.

No comments: