Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It’s Been A Long Time Since I Posted

I decided it was time to get back to my blog. I’ve been really sick with lyme disease for the last 2 years. It is in my brain so it makes it hard to concentrate but I will do the best I can. Overlook me if I repeat myself.

I’ve decided this will not be just a scrapbooking blog anymore. I love all crafts and DIY projects. So when I do something I will post pics or if I find something interesting I will post the link. If any of you haven’t found Pinterest yet, you really should. I am so addicted to it. I can go there and just look around for hours but then I start wanting to try out some of the tutorials there. I’ve only done one so far but when I can I will post a pic and a link to the tutorial.

You may find anything here. I love miniatures, sculpting dolls out of clay, although I haven’t done that since I’ve been so sick but want to get back into it. You may find recipes here and who knows what else.I love anything creative and anything with fur. (my dogs LOL) I have 3 yorkies so you may hear about them some but I’ll try not to talk about them too much. I also have a 7 year old granddaughter that I love dearly. I will try not to neglect the blog any longer. Thanks for reading if you’ve gotten this far.

No comments: